!

!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Kuala Kuala Lumpur

So here is that fashion haul that a couple of people gave the thumbs up to. But here are also some brief pictures of my trip that I snapped.



Modern Family. Heeeyyy

 Sunway Lagoon, look at them lips.



This vintage wall of an old chinese tea house now a restaurant really made subtle statement to me. 



And that was about it in terms of some pictures I really wanna show you. Now without further ado, here is that intro to the haul.


  People have already seen me in this little outfit. Blue velvet crop top from Forever21 and pale pink cat patterned skirt from H & M. I love both pieces, it easily can be a fit and flare outfit. They way the skirt swish around as I turn. Crop top however is my second favourite. My first fav will be seen later but this top was by far unique, it was velvet after all and that in itself has made itself. It wasn't going to sway like the usual crop top that were made with a much more lighter fabric and it wasn't hot to wear with our weather lately. The skirt itself was really quirky and frankly it fitted me the way I wanted it too.


Zooming in, this was statement necklace from Forever21, I'm trying to gather some worthy statement pieces jewellery that I can throw on as the only thing I need to wear to just give that right amount of pop. This necklace was not only on sales but was the right element for possible outfits


This isn't exactly attractive of a picture and from Uniqlo's terms, their known as legging though more like jeggings for me so I call them that. There snugly fit and this navy colour makes my legs much slimmer looking. I mean just to really justify these awesome pair, the minute I wore them in the fitting room, the first word that escaped my mouth was what beavers were making at rivers only with the letter "n" at the end. Thats how much I love them and you might see me sporting it a lot as it is super duper comfy.


I love love LOVE navy soft sweater jacket. I had two from 12 years old until now and this Mango branded one is my third. Its pricey albeit, the price was RM55 but OH you should wear it before you realize that the fact is the price is already 30% discounted. Its fitted and smooth against my skin, and if you aim for that all-together clean look, this is the item that can easily deduce that. I also like the little detail on the ribbon that aren't made of the usual silky feel but is instead velvet which is cute.


This was bought off from just a random shop. It was around RM30 if I'm not wrong. I really love this red "NERD" shop. Shirt with printed statements that are so rad really took its place in the street fashion world this year and continuing on to years later. Its pretty comfy and it almost give the school vibe which to be honest I kinda miss. Kinda.


Taking a closer look, here is a pearl ear cuff and earring set from F21. Something I really like when I spotted it at the F21 in 1Utama Mall. Though I would never recommend wearing the ear cuff long term, your ear lobe will turn red and you'll feel a kind of pinch. If it was just for anything that take 2-3 hours than these babes can edge out your look, especially with a deep side part hairstyle. They can portray any girl to be a hardcore punk with sense of class.


Now here is my first favourite. On my second trip in KL, I saw at least 2-3 girls, scratch that, working women who were sporting this skirt while shopping. I was so fiercely tempted to ask them where had they got there ideal tartan plaids. Was it from Zara? I checked out Topshop and despite them currently selling those skirts, I couldn't find them. I was suspicious whether they were hidden in secret racks that I may have missed. Finally I found one for myself. Its perfect, high-waisted, the ultimate basic to achieving a true punk rock grunge look. Its also my most expensive skirt by far and let just say the price was just below RM100 by only a extremely small gap. For a more girl school look as well as to retain heat for my -8 degree C holiday trip for next year, I got knee high socks from Uniqlo. They fit great and I got both the navy and grey as a set for about RM40. There real cuties are going to be an adventure to style with. Hehehe.


The last accessories I got from F21 is this blue crystal ribbon ring with the thinnest gold band to it that makes me treat it with a delicate care. Its not only girl but its tiny size add a good detail to my hands. However to be honest, I wear the silver oval-shaped turquoise ring (F21 too) the most. Its chunky which can even out textures when wearing a lot of rings on one hand but it works wonders alone too. I consider it to be a daily wear for me and I'm so used to it it doesn't bother me when I'm eating and fussing about with all the cutlery. Most likely of its gypsy and badass vibe that its become literally my favourite accessory. 

And thats about it folks. Hope you all enjoy my haul and really sorry if some of the pics are bad, I aim to deliver as best as I could. Bye chicas!

2 comments:

  1. Niceee, the necklace really pops out and actually the tights that I mentioned for the outing are actually leggings! Sorry, my bad, slipped me mind

    ReplyDelete