!

!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A bad habit

I have this horrible habit of being forward or to say blunt. Sometimes I do consider things but if I really want to, I'll go out and just say it just to see your reaction, your answer and what you're gonna do next. I'm just a curious and mischievous person though I don't seem like it.

I remember once they were some friends in some stupid love triangle and the guy involve seem too confused what to do next, while we went bowling and I so happen to be having a break as he was at the opposing team, I went and ask him the question he asks himself quietly. He was shock at first and didn't expect that. The conversation were a bit awkward that we started debating (I felt pathetic thinking about that now but not so much at the least) and soon he knew what to do and the lil love fuse blew off.

Sometime this sense of no modesty can lead me to trouble like how I got some guy to scold me about me not being "feminine" enough and should just shut up. I ask him why and he said I'm a girl then I labelled him a sexist which most of my classmate didn't know the meaning to. When I explain that he labels everyone only by gender at that they have no free will of being who they are, they accuse him of being a gay and he got mad at me and I pointed at them saying "Dude! They're the ones calling you gay!! All I called you was sexist..". And then feeling the idiot he felt that day, he never talk but glare at me since. Though he was right about shutting up but I just can't help it. Its in my nature!! Plus they are some advantages. I can use to black mail people bwahahahahha (I don't really do that often but still...) Whats you really bad habit? Me curious =W=

1 comment:

  1. Too many bad habits....Sory I dun wanna list them down
    >u<

    ReplyDelete