!

!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Today weak, Tomorrow strong

I'm like listening to Lil Wayne - How To Love - Christina Grimmie & Tyler Ward (Rock Cover) and I've feel somehow empowered though isn't suppose to be empowering but sweet and understanding. Now I feel like those peace hippies that just wants peace and love. Call me a total girl but I don't see why can't we love? I mean I'm not telling everyone to get along and stuff but those that just pisses you off, why can't we learn to love em after all that hate again? I mean we can't hate forever but we surely can with loving. Its just hard but worth it. People tells me I forgive and that my love is easy and sometimes I guess it is but thinking about it now, I don't think so. If you look around and think how much the people around have done for you out of love, its nice and well I've guess I've experience enough. I've learn that we're all human and we can't just let superficial insecurities of society be the official judge of feelings. Sometimes you gotta ask yourself this "Do I like hate?". Not really. We hate cause we have an attitude. We hate cause we have a problem with certain things that are sometimes petty reasons but in truth, we're too scared or pathetic or dumb to give love one more chance. Teenagers especially are open about it but sometimes we aren't giving it our all. Even if it didn't work out, at least you can honestly say you gave your VERY best. "Love is such an old fashioned word that you youths today don't really give your all into". Now back to my wonderful song~

You had a lot of crooks try to steal your heart
Never really had luck, couldn’t ever figure out
How to love
How to love

You had a lot of moments that didn’t last forever
Now you're in this corner tryna put it together
How to love
How to love

For a second you were here
Now you over there
It's hard not to stare, the way you moving your body
Like you never had a love
Never had a love~

2 comments:

  1. This is very true. Humans usually concentrates on the hate than the love somehow. But yeah we should all like ask ourselves the question do we really like hatin on each other and stuff like dat imma check out the song later on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just listened and watched the song and its so heart touching

    ReplyDelete