!

!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Updates!!!

So tomorrow I'm going all rock on mode to shop with friends and because I've feel the need to try something new. I have less things to do now. I've just finish least most of my tasks and I've feel lighter. * queuing in "Lighters" by Eminem ft. Bruno Mars & Royce Da 5'9* Freaking love the rap. So yeah, I've also be having report card day! (silent but loud screams emits...). I might be having competition but not this month. Maybe after my last exam, I'll do one where you the comment-ers can participate. So be on a lookout for that. Now back to my rap~~

"I love it when I tell them
shove cause it wasn't that
Long ago when Marshall sat
flustered, lacked luster, Cause
he couldn't cut mustard, muster
up nothing Brain fuzz cause
he's buzzin, woke up from that
Buzzer. Now you wonder why he
does it how he does it?
Wasn't cause he had buzzards
Circling around his heads
waiting for him to drop dead
was it?
Or was it cause some bitches
wrote him off? Little hussy ass
scuzzes, fuck it, guess it
doesn't matter now, does it?"

My fav part of the song!! Can never get tired rapping it~~

1 comment:

  1. Love that part too veryyyy catchy
    cant wait for the competition ;0
    had a great day with ya too

    ReplyDelete