!

!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Today..

was fun. Other than the pain I've am so used to emitting in my feet seeing I wore ankle boots with heels today. Surprisingly a lot of teenager took the public holiday on Friday today as a chance to hang out and Suria was like pack with teens everywhere. You could see a mixture of guys and girls in all kinds of fashion. I watch Johnny English Reborn today and it was EPICLY and FUNNILY AWESOME!!! So recommend you to watch. Plus seeing as it was release today, the halls were pack! So everyone was laughing, commenting and even clapping throughout the movie. I saw a couple of my seniors and a few ex-classmates but the most number type of people you could see was COUPLES! I don't know the specifics but usually when its nearing to October, they are a LOT of couples. I'm not sure people notice but when you reach like the last 4-5 months of the year, you'll suddenly see relationships status posted up at ur FB or when you go to a mall, you'll see way more couples than the other month.

I'm not sure if I'm correct but around this time when you made pass MOST of the year, people tend to suddenly want to have a companion by their side that they can affectionately spend time with. Sometime you see this phase take affect much earlier like this September or even more in October which I call the "Hormonal Month". Its always like this, for me anyway so I don't know about you guys. Sometimes the number couples are not as re actively the same every year but its bound to have some sudden bit of romance that just pops out of nowhere. So you either see loads of couples or guys suddenly finding and flirting more than usual. This phase doesn't seem to react with single girls but I'm not entirely sure of that. Sometimes even girls start to go out there and catch "fish" than usual. Just less noticeable. My opinion anyway.

So other than that, we shop and I had a lil drama with my Mum and I'm a not proud to say that "I am broke..." *sigh* But its not like I regret what I spent at least. So hope you guys out there had an awesome day like today too!

1 comment:

  1. Hormonal Month? Well I don't see any relationship changes though ._. or maybe I just don't notice it? I'll try to take notice of it next year maybe? Cinema's are awesome especially when you're watching a funny movie with your great friends and laughing with them =D

    ReplyDelete