!

!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Updates

I have exams from 14th till the 2oth of October and starting tomorrow I'll be only on my com within a two hour limit which I'm dead set on following. This will be muah last exam so I will have LOADS of time to update stories oh and I'll be sort of busy rebelling and getting this one thing that I'm setting my heart on for it to come true.

I'll be going to KL (this is like 66% that I'm sure we're going) to see my new niece! Her name is Noelle and she's just born this year in July 28th. Hopefully she isn't as evil genius as her older sis, 4 year old Avril who has the same birthday as me. Evil, runs in the family :) I am 100% sure that I will be going Hong Kong for I think 2 weeks or so, but thats only in november or december I figure.

Anyway, I was in the mall with my Mum while waiting for my facilist to finish her lunch break and I saw this brunnette dude wearing an unfamiliar high school uniform. He was foreign and its been some time since I see a foreigner other than through skype. Especially a hot teenage one. He had electrifying blue eye and some freckles which can only be seen if you were at least a person away from him. So I he was hanging with some asian guys (they weren't bad looking either but he was like bam! out of all of them) and I was about to pass by till this foreign dude got push by one of friends as a joke and bump into me. He apologized and he actually heard of me and I realize he's a lil brother of one my friends. Ironic much..

I have some shopping and you might win some of the stuff that I'll buy in these trips. Thats right the competition I promise. Details on that on the next post after this. So look forward to that my readers!!

1 comment:

  1. SUCH A PLAN OF GOD ;D I wonder whats this leading to?? :D you're such a lucky person :3

    ReplyDelete